Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday

Poppyseed danish...yummy!
Why did that one girl get so much attention for that one song...?

Cuz we love Friday.

It's the feeling of having accomplished a full week. Even if we have lots to do on Saturday, Friday is somehow different.

This Friday I'm listing  the things I've accomplished this week. I don't know about you, but often when I look back on a week, I tend to linger on all the things I didn't get done. So, I'm listing what I did accomplish. It's for my own sake, but if you want to join in, go ahead. I'd love the company.


staged a breakfast 'tablescape' and served actual breakfast on it
scheduled a wedding for September
had a job interview
encouraged a friend
critiqued a book for an author friend
did approx 20 loads of dishes,
did 4 loads of wash (yes I'm behind)
made 5 meals (I have other cooks in the house)
mended three garments
learned a German phrase
taught 5 piano lessons
wrote 5 posts
FedExed a home modification packet to my lender
practiced Chopin's op 64 waltz
made danish from scratch

Today, hopefully, I will:
go grocery shopping
accompany girls to the mall
make dinner for 20 for tonight
finish this post
go to a movie tonight at 10

I'd love to hear what filled your week.






No comments: