Friday, August 20, 2010

Miffed

I'm miffed.

My husband is a gifted keyboardist who makes up beautiful, haunting, romantic melodies all the time. Record it! I demand. It's beautiful,and we're going to lose it if you don't save it.  He plays on, enjoying the sounds he's carving out of thin air. Of course he does record some, in fact, he has three albums out already.www.jimmaris.com

  But it's never enough for me!

And then I find myself writing fantastic, amazing (okay, maybe I get a little carried away here) stories and many of them don't get written down either...yet.

It is so easy to get in a twist over what other people do, and we give ourselves oh, so much leeway!

I think I'll listen next time, and enjoy the music. After all, when he plays, I'm inspired to write. And write I will.

No comments: