Friday, September 10, 2010

Energy Drain

Do you know how much your attitude drains or pumps up the energy of others?

I don't, but I do know how others affects me.

I had a couple incidents that totally drained me today. They hit me unexpectedly and after a couple of these, I was ready for a nap. so I took one, and everything felt better. Surprising how much we rub off on others, and how catastrophic and even simple disappointing events wreak havoc on our psyche. Can you even imagine what our fellow humans are experiencing in Afghanistan, or even San Bruno for that matter?

The plain fact is that no man is an island. It simply is not possible to make a meaningful decision that does not affect anyone else. So much for "I can do what I want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone." Our very attitudes create waves.

If our positive and negative energy were visible, it would look like some sci-fi warfare blasting back and forth and spewing out waves of mental ammunition.

Guard that energy carefully.  The world depends on it.

No comments: