Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Window into My Head

Well, I heard back from the agent. A polite and prompt 'no'. In less than 8 hours.

Having gotten past this milestone, I feel almost experienced, and certainly better for having done it. I have several hundred to go perhaps.

I realized in the middle of the night that I had listed my website on the query and wondered what it would look like to an agent. More of a chopped up and simmering soup pot of ideas that are swimming around in my head, than an author's website.

Perhaps I should become more focused...

Maybe the Pope will consider Protestantism...

Maybe I'll be able to finish the next novel now. Maybe I'll blog like there's no tomorrow.

Maybe YOU will find yourself as the subject (or in a picture) in my next blog.

It's time to go for broke. I'm hittin' the open road. Publish or Bust.

No comments: