Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pinteresting


In case you hadn't noticed, there's a new kid on the block.

The ultimate way to dream your way through life in full color is keeping many of us from actually living it.

pinterest.com is such a nice way to forget that you haven't made your bed yet, or that the project you started in the living room still looks like a scene from urban decay, or that you haven't even thawed the chicken from the freezer, and it's dinner time. Don't say I didn't warn you about clicking the link. You might not come back.

I know we'll all reach a saturation point and it will go the way of farmtown.  But for now, I'm oogling wonder, creativity, and everything I ever wanted.

I'll catch you later.
I've just got to repin the pictures I saw while testing the link for this post!


No comments: