Tuesday, October 25, 2011

30 Day Recount Your Blessings Challenge: Day 1

Yes! It's that time again. Time to recount the blessings. The official holiday is a month away, so we're getting an early start. We will conclude on Thanksgiving Day.

This time around I'm asking you to join me in posting your own blessings in comment form on each post that you read. I'll introduce a topic, and share my blessings, and you can add yours, or challenge me further if you'd like.

Today, I am thankful for the feeling of being alive. I can smell, taste, hear, see and touch my environment. No matter what else is going on, my senses can experience, record and savor each moment. It is a privilege I never want to take lightly.

The sense I most value today is sight. Typing would be a bear without it, especially as I am a notorious hunter and pecker.

What sense do you lost appreciate, and why?

No comments: